If you need to rebuild after a flood, fire or another calamity strikes your commercial facility, DRS can provide construction services throughout Scranton, Wilkes Barre, Clarks Summit, Dunmore, Moosic, Moscow, Pittston, Bear Creek, Dallas, and surrounding areas in North East Pa and the Poconos that you need to get back into business as soon as possible. DRS’S services begin with a 24/7/365 emergency response and ends with the re-occupancy of the building.
Disaster Response Solutions Commercial Construction Division is an integral part of our business because we understand the bottom-line urgency of restoring a building or facility to its pre-loss condition.
DRS’S open-book management approach provides comprehensive control over all aspects of the project, including budgeting and scheduling, while utilizing management teams to supervise reconstruction activities, control costs, achieve timely performance, manage material deliveries, and maintain quality production standards.
Our scope of services during reconstruction includes:
- Assuming responsibility for construction means, methods, sequencing and procedures
- Coordinating and supervising work performed by trades and outside suppliers to ensure quality, completeness, adherence to schedules and conformity with plans and specifications
- Providing oversight of all shop drawings and material-quality sampling
- Securing and expediting permits, licenses, inspections, sign-offs, and occupancy certificates required by jurisdictional agencies
- Coordinating with municipal authorities, governmental agencies, and utility companies
- Providing transparent cost reporting of labor, materials, equipment
- Monitoring conformance with design requirements
- Maintaining and updating project schedules
- Identification and removal of hazardous material
- Meeting regularly with client and trades to monitor job progress
- Managing change orders and general conditions
- Establishing procedures for monthly requisitions
- Monitoring material installations
- Implementing site safety training and crisis management plan protocols
- Developing community relations programs
- Preparation of comprehensive punch list services